Financial software and IT tools plays a significant role in maintaining the day to day financial transaction of any business firm. Every multinational firm have their own customized financial tools to assure that all the business transactions have been carried out in a timely fashion. Most of these financial software can easily be accessed through web. It’s always important for the business managers to maintain the performance of their all installed financial software by implementing resourceful test approaches. Without any doubt, security is the major concern of all available financial software. All the security bugs can only be identified with the help of a security testing company, having years of experience in quality assurance and security assessment. Top financial software are…
- Oracle JD Edwards
- Slingshot Enterprise Business Suite
- A3 Modeling
- CCH Tagetik
- Unit4 Business World
- Basware Invoice Automation
- Infor SunSystems
- Host Analytics EPM Suite
- Infor Expense Management
Security Testing Procedure and It’s Benefits
Maintaining the overall security standards of any installed financial software should be the aim of every development house manager. It’s mandatory for him to hire the services of security testing company having years of experience in security assurance. They should have to be concerned about the security of their financial software, no matter what it cost. Security testing delivers the following test analysis benefits to all of its users.
- It delivers the baseline to access the security risks in an organized fashion.
- Security testing make it sure that business always work efficiently.
- Security analysis help uses to protect partners, clients and third parties in an efficient manner.
- This process helps to evaluate any security posture and investment
The consistency in the employment of security testing artifacts is really important and it could be only achieved with via security testing company. IBM, HP, and McAfee are the best testing tools out there to establish security in a reliable fashion. The key here is to hire a security testing company, having years of experience in security test case implementation and analysis. Security testing process is based on the following steps.
- Meeting with client & Gathering of Security Test Requirements
- Information Gathering & Network Mapping
- Ports and access points analysis
- Vulnerability analysis & Test case Execution
- Identification & Exploitation of 0 days
Technical Reporting to client