- Top Producer Systems
- HubSpot CRM
- inContact Hosted Call Center
- Sales Rabbit
- Service Desk +
- TRACK Pulse
The Process OF Compatibility Testing
Compatibility test analysis is a perfect approach to rectify compatibility bugs before the final release of an IT product. Any software QA consulting firm employ a comprehensive compatibility test analysis procedure to accomplish overall performance and accuracy in output. Compatibility testing of live chat software will help it’s developers to adjust the performance of software on all operating systems and browsers. By doing so, they can easily beat their existing rivals and achieve more users appreciation. A platform compatibility test analysis company use the following process to detect compatibility bugs and vulnerabilities out of a software.
- Operating system compatibility testing through android testing, iOS testing and windows testing.
- Browser compatibility testing through Chrome testing, Firefox testing, Safari testing and Opera testing.
- User’s compatibility testing through admin testing, guest testing and manager testing.
- Hardware compatibility testing through mobile hardware testing, laptop hardware testing and tablets hardware testing.
- Functional compatibility testing through font/image compatibility, network compatibility and navigation testing.
Assuring the compatibility standards of live chat software should be the major goal of developers. To ensure and implement advanced level compatibility solutions, they have to contact with a software QA consulting firm having years of experience in compatibility test assurance. They have to make it sure that compatibility testing is carried out before the final release of new update.