Wants to know about what is actually happening around you, then install Waze app. It’s the best among all when it comes to delivering the information of traffic, construction, and police departments in your area. Around six million smartphone users all around the globe use this app to know about is happening around their place. This app will only perform well when it will be analyzed through comprehensive testing with the help of a software testing company. A software testing company use automation testing to evaluate desired expected quality out of a software or an app to ensure its performance on any available smartphone device or platform. Waze app delivers the following benefits to all of its users.
- Alerts about traffic hazards around your area
- Get the instant detail of instant route changes in your location
- Estimated time to reach a certain destination
- Find cheapest gas station around your area
- You can use Waze app to display on your car’s screen
- More than 60 lakh users and still growing
Automation Testing is the BEST Way to Enhance Performance
Automation testing is the most effective way of assuring the overall quality and performance of an app on all available platforms and device. Automation testing is the best operational way of ensuring quality in comparison to manual testing. Manual testing not only takes time but as well as it is so laborious and time taking. With the emergence of mobile apps development, automation testing has become an essential and most reliable approach for the QA community to address any kind of performance/functional bugs out of a software.
The development team of Waze App has to make it sure that the quality of their app is precisely maintained through comprehensive automation test analysis approaches so as to remove bugs at the initial stage of the development cycle. Automation testing process for an app is based on the following parameters.
- Identification of automation testing artifacts/ Measures
- Selection of precise tools for testing process
- Implementation of QA analysis procedures/ approaches
- Detecting out the bugs and attached vulnerabilities
- Removal of inefficient factors, behaviors
- Preparation of automation testing reports
- Sharing of test analysis insights with stakeholders