Developed by A/E Industry Veterans in 2007, Clearview InFocus is the most reliable and fully advanced accounting software out there, which fulfill the needs of every business organization. Unlike the other available accounting solutions available out there, Clearview InFocus includes all modules for one price, so the users can have complete access to anything. This specifically designed software required to be perfectly analyzed in an appropriate fashion with the help of a software testing services firm, having years of experience in software test evaluation. Any QA services firm implement the process of functional testing to access actual level of quality and effectiveness possess by a software. Functional testing delivers the following benefits.
- Functional testing enhances the overall user experience by removing out the functional bugs in a timely fashion.
- It allows QA team members to collaborate with each other according to the quantified requirement.
- Deliver the actual output data by comparing out the expected results of an IT infrastructure.
- This process clears the identification of different functions, and how these affect the other ones.
- Functional testing helps to test the unit of each function to deliver expected results.
- Clarity in ending results can only be possible with the help of functional testing frameworks
How The Functional Testing is Carried Out
Software testing services firms use smoke, acceptance and system testing procedures to find out the actual level of results. Functional testing is the most effective way to finding out the attached bugs and vulnerabilities out of a software related to the maintenance of financial transaction. It’s the responsibility of Clearview InFocus software development team to address the bugs by finding these out with the help of a software testing Services Company having years of experience in functional test implementation. Functional testing should have to be carried in a sustainable fashion otherwise desired results cannot be achieved. The more you will be consistent in implementing quality assurance tools, the better results you can achieve. Clearview InFocus software will surely perform well after a successful functional test analysis, employed by the experienced QA professionals. The process of functional testing is as follows.
- Requirements of work gathering/ statement of work
- Functional test requirement and planning
- Environment setup for functional testing
- Employment of functional test cases
- Preparation of closure reports/ closure reports