Home builders and re-modeler business firms all around the globe use diverse nature construction bidding management software to maintain their overall financial transactions. These software are also helpful in performing out the advanced level inventory management. All of these software are of sensitive nature and require optimized level security. As a business manager, it’s your responsibility to ensure overall security of these software to make it sure that all the financial transactions have been carried out in a precise manner. Following is the list of most advanced bidding software used by the construction bidding software.
- B2W Estimate
- Pipeline Suite
- Smart Bid Management
- HCSS HeavyBiding
- Sage Bid Management
- HeadsUp iCPM
Security Testing Via Security Testing Tools
Security testing of all those construction bidding software should be carried out with the help of advanced level security testing tools. Software QA consulting firms use a diversified range of security testing measures .e.g. web application penetration testing, Infrastructure security assessment, physical security assessment, Voice over IP pen testing and social engineering. All of these measure helps to sustain security of construction bidding software on all available platforms. Maintaining the security of any construction related software is always of huge importance and it must have to be carried out in a sustainable fashion.
Potential intruders are always in search of security loopholes in a software to make it more vulnerable and get their required amount of benefits. A security testing strategy should have to be employed out in an optimized fashion, otherwise desired quality cannot be perfectly achieved. The developers of construction bidding software has to select those security testing firms whom have the full knowledge of security testing tools implementation. A software QA consulting firm employed six ways security test analysis procedure to accomplish overall security preciseness and reliability in results. The process of security testing is as follows.
- Scope finalization of security testing project through gathering requirements and preparing test plans.
- Intelligent information collecting to start security testing through information gathering and network mapping.
- Implementation of security testing tools to evaluate overall security levels and ports and access point’s analysis.
- Finding the results through comprehensive vulnerability analysis.
- Identification of 0 days and exploitation of 0 days.
- Intelligent information gathering through technical reporting and executive summary analysis.