IMDb app is recognized as the world’s most famous and authoritative source of Movie, TV and celebrity content. This is a perfect app to get the ratings of any latest movie or drama season. You can also read the independent reviews of viewers regarding a specific movie content. More than 400k smartphone across the globe use has installed this app on their devices. As per the user’s reviews available on Google Play, sometimes this app did not perform well on certain devices because of the reasons of responsive bugs. Responsive bugs and vulnerabilities out of this app could only be removed by just performing out responsive test analysis frameworks with the help of a software testing company. The more an app will be tested out, the better it will perform. With the help of IMDb app, you can achieve the following benefits.
- Watch the latest trailers and clips of your favorite upcoming movie or drama series
- Check out the ratings of your favorite content
- Discover Titles available to Amazon video
- Sort movies ShowTime and buy local tickets
- Create list of any movies and celebrity shows
Why To Remove Responsive Bugs
It’s always mandatory to remove responsive bugs and vulnerabilities out of an app like IMDb by hiring the services of a software testing company. By employing out the responsive test analysis measures, the development team of IMDb can assure performance of their software on all available device and platforms. Google also wants from app developers to make it sure that their app is perfectly responsive for all available smartphone devices and platforms. Google recommends webmasters to follow industry practices of responsiveness. Responsive testing is helpful because …
- It higher the position of an app in Google search results.
- Enhance overall performance quality of an app
- Make an app perfectly relevant to its searches
- A responsive app means more user’s appreciation
Mobile apps testing firms use a comprehensive five-way test analysis process to establish overall quality and accuracy in an app. Responsive testing procedures will only deliver the expected benefits if it will be employed out in a sustainable fashion. The process of responsive testing is as follows.
- Creation of responsive testing frameworks
- Responsive testing configuration and Test case development
- Implementation of test cases
- Identification and removal of responsive bugs
- Preparation of responsive testing reports