Instagram is a perfect app to capture and share your best moments with your beloved friends and family members. Here, you can also follow others to see, what they are up to, and what is actually happening in their life. Instagram is a growing community of more than 500 million people that express themselves by sharing their moments or any significant happenings of their day. Although the app is perfectly developed and tested out, but it requires persistent testing approach so as to assure overall performance and quality for a long lasting time. Its developers have to make it sure that they have hired the services of a software testing company having years of experience in quality assurance. Through successful mobile app testing, a software testing company can really assure the overall quality of an app like Instagram on all available platforms and devices. This app delivers the following socializing benefits.
- Post, share as well as edit photos and videos on regular basis
- Add filters and creative tools to your photos
- Go live and make video communication with any member of your friend list
- Discover stories and videos you might like to follow
How to Remove Performance Bugs of This App
Every time when this app comes up with new updated version, its users have to face performance bugs and vulnerabilities. This might be happen because of the reason that performance testing of this app is not carried out in a sustainable fashion by engaging any mobile apps testing company. Performance testing basically analyze the performance of an app at the time, when thousands of users starts accessing it online and can’t be able to achieve their expected results.
Performance testing basically determines the throughput, reliability and scalability of an app in accordance to given workload. A software testing company can really assure the overall quality of an app like Instagram through comprehensive analysis and testing. Reality based performance testing load based tools are used to evaluate actual level of performance quality. The process of performance testing for Instagram app is as follows.
- Assessment of business requirements for performance testing and review of application feature
- Defining performance testing tools, measures and creation of test plans
- Configuration of performance test case environment
- Execution of performance test case plans and their analysis
- Analysis of results and providing feedbacks