Gboard is an advanced quality Google keyboard app available out there that deliver speed and reliability while typing. You can choose your own customized typing procedure through using Gboard app. Remove any hurdle of app switching, just search and share from your keyboard. Gboard app also will help you to search right emojis plus GIF search. Through it, you can search and share anything you want from Google. More than 100k users have installed this keyboarding app on their smartphone to achieve efficient typing while doing messaging to friends and family members. Most of the users are pretty much satisfied with the performance of this app, but some of the users are facing functional bugs and vulnerabilities at the time of installation of new updates. The developers of Gboard can remove any kind of functional vulnerability by hiring a software testing company having years of experience in functional test analysis. You can achieve the following typing benefits through Gboard.
- Glide typing helps you to type faster than ever before
- Voice typing helps to easily detect text on the go
- Search and share anything directly from the Google e.g. weather forecasts, News articles and Sports scores etc.
- Find Emoji faster & in a more convenient fashion
- Translate your work as you type in the keyboard
Functional Testing For Gboard Mobile APP
Functional testing for the Gboard mobile app is really essential and it must have to be carried out in a sustainable fashion with the help of a software testing company. Quality assurance professionals at a software testing company have the right amount of experience and knowledge to assure accuracy in results. Functional bugs from Gboard could only be removed through comprehensive functional test analysis procedures. Mobile apps testing firms employ a comprehensive test analysis strategy to identify functional bugs and vulnerabilities. The process of functional testing is as follows.
- Assessment of business requirements and reviewing of application features
- Requirement gathering for functional testing
- Test requirement and planning for functional testing
- Creation of functional testing scenarios and test data preparation
- Execution of testing requirements and reviewing of applications
- Identification and removal of functional bugs
- Preparation of functional testing reports and closure of projects